NORTH COUNTRY CLIMBING CENTER IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday through Friday: 3pm to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 8pm
We do, however, occasionally change these hours (either adding new times due to inclement weather or limiting times because of groups). Please check our Facebook page for additional updates.
Important notes about our hours:
- Weekday hours to be extended in bad weather. Follow us on Facebook for any updates.
- We are happy to have unique hours for special events and groups. Just call in advance!
- If no customers are climbing at N3C 45 minutes prior to our posted closing time, we might close early. If you are planning to drop in for a short climbing session after 9:15pm on a weeknight or 7:15pm on a weekend evening, please just call ahead and we will be sure to keep the gym open for you.
- During members only hours:
- Members only please – no new guests.
- Staff will be present but will not be available to provide lessons, belays, or belay tests.
- There will be some background noise as staff will be using impact drivers (noisy drills) to set new routes.
Special Holiday Hours / Closures
EARLY CLOSING FOR ANNIVERSARY PARTY – October 30th
Member Only Hours: 9am-3pm
Open to All: 3pm-5pm
EXTENDED VETERAN’S DAY HOURS
November 11: 11am-10pm
CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY – November 26th
EXTENDED ‘BLACK FRIDAY’ HOURS
November 27th: 11am-10pm
CLOSED CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY
December 24th & 25th
EXTENDED HOLIDAY WEEK HOURS
December 23rd, 26th, and 27th: 11am to 10pm
EXTENDED NEW YEARS WEEK HOURS
December 28 through January 1st: 11am to 10pm
EXTENDED MLK Day HOURS – January 18th: 11am to 10pm
Normal Schedule for Programming (Mighty Minis, Top Knots, & Adult Training)
EXTENDED WINTER VACATION WEEK HOURS
February 15th-19th: 11am to 10pm and
February 22nd-26th: 11am to 10pm
CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY – May 25th
CLOSED INDEPENDENCE DAY – July 4th
We will note any other closures on social media and our website calendar.