NORTH COUNTRY CLIMBING CENTER IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
, Cmo!Climbing Hours
Open to All:
Monday – Friday: 3pm to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 8pm
Open to Members Only:
In addition to our regular hours, we offer hours when we are only open to members.
This week’s Member Only hours are:
No member only hours this week!
(We update this page on Sundays for the coming week.)
We do, however, occasionally change these hours (either adding new times due to inclement weather or limiting times because of groups). Please check here for weekly updates and our Facebook page for additional updates.
Important notes about our hours:
- Weekday hours to be extended in bad weather. Follow us on Facebook for any updates.
- We are happy to have unique hours for special events and groups. Just call in advance!
- If no customers are climbing at N3C 45 minutes prior to our posted closing time, we might close early. If you are planning to drop in for a short climbing session after 9:15pm on a weeknight or 7:15pm on a weekend evening, please just call ahead and we will be sure to keep the gym open for you.
- During members only hours:
- Members only please – no new guests.
- Staff will be present but will not be available to provide lessons, belays, or belay tests.
- There will be some background noise as staff will be using impact drivers (noisy drills) to set new routes.
Special Holiday Hours / Closures
EXTENDED VETERAN’S DAY HOURS
November 11: 11am-10pm
CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY – November 25th
EXTENDED ‘BLACK FRIDAY’ HOURS
November 26th: 11am-10pm
CLOSED CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY – December 24th & 25th
EXTENDED NEW YEARS WEEK HOURS
December 27th through 31st: 11am to 10pm
EXTENDED MLK Day HOURS
January 17, 2022: 11am to 10pm
EXTENDED WINTER VACATION WEEK HOURS
February 21st-25th: 11am to 10pm and
February 29nd-March 4th: 11am to 10pm
Note: There will be NO MEMBER ONLY HOURS during this period.
CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY – May 30th, 2022
CLOSED INDEPENDENCE DAY – July 4th
We will note any other closures on social media and our website calendar.