N3C’s youth climbing programs give kids an opportunity to improve their climbing by working with skilled instructors each week. Through a variety of age-appropriate games, drills, and activities, the climbers will learn climbing and rope-working skills as well as cooperation, teamwork, and critical thinking.
Enrollment is rolling – students can join anytime.
Tuition for all Classes Includes:
- Weekly class with skilled instructors
- N3C membership for climbing anytime outside of classes
- Gear rentals
N3C offers the following classes:
Wednesdays from 4pm to 5pm
- We are currently not accepting new students in this class.
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $50 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $65
- Drop-in rate: $20
Choose the weekly session that is best for you:
- Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- We are currently not accepting new students in the Wednesday class.
- Thursdays from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $65 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $80
- Drop-in rate: $25
(Grades 7+ and Dedicated Climbers)
Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $75 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $90
- Drop-in rate: $30
- $20 for half hour;
- $30 for full hour
- $100 for 4 full hour lessons
- $120 for 8 half hour lessons
Note: private lessons do not include rental gear or pass to gym.