N3C’s youth climbing programs give kids an opportunity to improve their climbing by working with skilled instructors each week. Through a variety of age-appropriate games, drills, and activities, the climbers will learn climbing and rope-working skills as well as cooperation, teamwork, and critical thinking.
Tuition for all Classes Includes:
- Weekly class with skilled instructors
- N3C membership for climbing anytime outside of classes
- Gear rentals
N3C offers the following classes:
Wednesdays or Thursdays from 4:30-5:30pm
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $55 per month*
- 1 session prepaid: $140
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $70 per month*
- 1 session prepaid: $165
(Grades 7+ and Dedicated Climbers)
Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm.
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $80 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $95
- Drop-in rate: $35
Sessions for Minis & Rock Stars
- Autumn Season: September & October
- Stick Season: November & December
- Heart of the Winter Season: January & February
- Mud Season: March & April
- Almost Summer Season: May & June
Note: Enrollment for Minis and Rock Stars is the start of any session. Top Knots enrollment is rolling – folks can join anytime.
- $25 for half hour;
- $40 for full hour
- $130 for 4 full hour lessons
- $150 for 8 half hour lessons
Note: private lessons do not include rental gear or pass to gym.