N3C’s youth climbing programs give kids an opportunity to improve their climbing by working with skilled instructors each week. Through a variety of age-appropriate games, drills, and activities, the climbers will learn climbing and rope-working skills as well as cooperation, teamwork, and critical thinking.
Enrollment is rolling – students can join anytime.
N3C offers the following classes:
(Grades 7+ & dedicated competitors)
- Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $75 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $90
- Drop-in rate: $30
- Two Sessions (choose the one that is best for your schedule):
- Thursdays from 3:30pm to 5pm
- Thursdays from 5:15pm to 6:45pm
- Monthly Recurring Enrollment: $65 per month*
- 1 month prepaid: $80
- Drop-in rate: $25
- $20 for half hour;
- $30 for full hour
- $100 for 4 full hour lessons
- $120 for 8 half hour lessons
Note: private lessons do not include rental gear or pass to gym.
Tuition for all Classes Includes:
- Weekly class with skilled instructors
- N3C membership for climbing anytime outside of classes
- Gear rentals