Advance appointments are not required, climbers can streamline the check in process by reserving your climbing session in advance. Use this interface to purchase a Day Pass in advance.
Please recognize the following:
- Day Passes are good for the entire day for which they are purchased (all open hours).
- Day Passes include the following:
- Access to all bouldering and roped climbing that N3C has to offer, including auto belays.
- An orientation to climbing at N3C by one of our awesome staff.
- Top rope and lead belay testing as necessary.
- Please note that day passes DO NOT INCLUDE rental gear (climbing shoes, harnesses, etc.), instruction, or staff belays.
- If you require rental gear and staff belays, we recommend reserving an Open Climb Package.
- Day Pass reservations can be made in advance up to 1 hour before the reservation time.
- Once a Day Pass has been purchased, it is non-refundable (except for extenuating circumstances as determined by N3C staff).
- Day Passes are not available during Member Only Hours.