We are allowing a maximum of 20 participants in the climbing gym at any time. While advance appointments are not required, climbers can ensure access by reserving your climbing session in advance. Use this interface to purchase a Day Pass in advance.
Please recognize the following:
- Day Passes are good for the entire day for which they are purchased (all open hours), however, we can only ensure access to N3C for the window of time that they are reserved.
- Day Passes include the following:
- Access to all bouldering and roped climbing that N3C has to offer, including auto belays.
- An orientation to climbing at N3C by one of our awesome staff.
- Top rope and lead belay testing as necessary.
- Please note that day passes DO NOT INCLUDE rental gear (climbing shoes, harnesses, etc.), instruction, or staff belays.
- If you require rental gear and staff belays, we recommend reserving an Open Climb Package.
- If you require rental gear and belay lesson, we recomend reserving an Intro to Climbing Package.
- Day Pass reservations can be made in advance up to 1 hour before the reservation time.
- Once a Day Pass has been purchased, it is non-refundable (except for extenuating circumstances as determined by N3C staff).
- Day Passes are not available during Member Only Hours.