2022 White Mountain Climbing Day Camps
The North Country Climbing Center (N3C) is excited to offer an amazing opportunity for young climbers: The White Mountain Climbing Day Camp!
Skilled instructors from N3C work with students to improve their climbing while gaining a life-long appreciation of the region and, perhaps most importantly, having FUN!
We begin with a focus on the fundamentals of rock climbing, and then embark on unforgetable adventures on the cliffs and crags of the White Mountain region.
This is the ultimate way to experience the freedom and joy of climbing rock in beautiful places!
The camp includes:
- Plenty of climbing at different locations throughout the region!
- Climbing movement skill building
- Rappelling (both indoors and outdoors)
- Ropework skills development
- Indoor Rock Climbing at N3C (if Mother Nature forces us inside!)
- July 11-15
- August 8-12 (Note: the August camp is full. Please contact us if you want to be placed on the waiting list)
8 to 15
8am to 4pm
|Number of Days||Early Bird Price||Last Minute Price|
Early Bird Price is applied automatically and is good until:
- MAY 15 for the July camp
- MAY 31 for the August camp.
Additional 10% discount for N3C Members (apply discount code n3c at checkout).