White Mountain Climbing Day Camp
The White Mountain School (WMS) and the North Country Climbing Center (N3C) are partnering to offer an amazing opportunity for young climbers: The White Mountain Climbing Day Camp!
Skilled instructors from both N3C and WMS work with students to improve their climbing while gaining a life-long appreciation of the region and, perhaps most importantly, having FUN!
We divide participants into small groups of similar skills and ages, begin with a focus on the fundamentals of rock climbing, and then embark on unforgetable adventures on the cliffs and crags of the White Mountain region.
This is the ultimate way to experience the freedom and joy of climbing rock in beautiful places!
The camp includes:
- Plenty of climbing at different locations throughout the region!
- Climbing movement skill building
- Ropework skills development
- Indoor Rock Climbing at N3C & at WMS (if Mother Nature forces us inside!)
- July 5-9
- August 9-13
8 to 16
8am to 4pm
|Number of Days||Early Bird Price||Last Minute Price|
Early Bird Price is applied automatically and is good until:
- JUNE 14 for the July camp
- JULY 19 for the August camp.
Additional 10% discount for WMS Students and N3C Members.