- What: Aerial silks summer workshops!
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Capacity: Limited to 8 athletes per workshop
- Ages: 18+ years old (or prior instructor approval)
- Beginner Silks (11:30am-1:30pm): A great opportunity to learn the basics. Learn to climb, wrap, and sequence on the silks! No experience required. Register Now!
- Silks and Rope (9:00am-11:00am): Learn more advanced choreography on the silks, and take it to the corde! Instructor permission required. Register Now!
What to Bring
- Form-fitting athletic clothes
- Do not wear anything with zippers, jewelry, or watches as they can damage the fabric.
- We will be sharing instructor’s silks and rosin.
- Please come with good hygiene as we are sharing silks in bare feet.
- You are welcome to bring your own rosin.
- Bring a lot of water!