We are allowing a maximum of 20 participants in the climbing gym at any time. While advance appointments are not required, climbers can ensure access by reserving your climbing session in advance. Members can use this interface to reserve time slots.
Please note the following:
- Member reservations can be made in advance up to 1 hour before the reservation time.
- These reservations are intended to only be for folks who are members and those using a member’s guest pass during this visit.
- If you are not a member and would like to reserve your time slot, please reserve Day Passes, Open Climb Packages, or Intro to Climbing Packages.
- If you require rental gear and staff belays, we recommend reserving an Open Climb Package.
- If you require rental gear and belay lesson, we recommend reserving an Intro to Climbing Package.
- If you just want to climb, then a Day Pass is the best bet for you.
- We do not take reservations during Member Only Hours from 8am-3pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you’re a member and want to climb during these Member Only Hours, just show up and climb!
- Members of our youth climbing programs (Rock Stars and Top Knots) do NOT need to make reservations for Thursday classes. We have built-in your attendance to the number of allowable reservations on Thursday afternoons.