N3C’s Learn to Belay Package is best for people who want to learn a life-long skill and be able to climb independently at N3C. This package is centered around a lesson with the goal of ensuring that you can come back later to climb without an instructor. It is also a great option for parents who want to learn how to belay their children.
Use this interface to purchase Learn to Belay Packages in advance.
Please recognize the following:
- N3C’s Learn to Belay Package includes everything you need to become an independent indoor climber: a day pass to N3C, full rental gear, and belay lesson. During the lesson, you learn the basics of top-rope climbing: how to tie into the rope, how to belay, how to communicate effectively using standard commands and responses, and even some basics of climbing movement
- After completing the belay lesson successfully, Learn to Belay participants can continue to climb independently at N3C for the remainder of the day until the gym closes, space permitting. However, we can only ensure access to N3C for the reserved window of time.
- On a following visit to N3C after successfully completing a belay lesson, climbers can take a belay test to gain permission to belay independently during future visits.
- Please note that we recommend our Open Climb Package for climbers who just want to climb during their visit. N3C’s Open Climb Package includes a day pass, full rental gear, and staff belays (but not a belay lesson).
- Intro to Climbing reservations can be made in advance up to 2 days before the reservation time. If you want to schedule a lesson with less lead time, please call N3C at 603.838.5300, email [email protected], or message us via our Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Learn to Belay Package has been purchased, it is non-refundable (except for extenuating circumstances as determined by N3C staff).
- Learn to Belay Packages are not available during Member Only Hours.
- We are allowing a maximum of 20 participants in the climbing gym at any time.
There are no reviews yet.