The North Country Climbing Center (N3C) is excited to offer an amazing opportunity for young climbers age 8-15: The 2022 White Mountain Climbing Day Camp!
Skilled instructors work with students to improve their climbing while gaining a life-long appreciation of the region and, perhaps most importantly, having FUN! We begin with a focus on the fundamentals of rock climbing, and then embark on unforgetable adventures on the cliffs and crags of the White Mountain region.
This is the ultimate way to experience the freedom and joy of climbing rock in beautiful places!
The camp includes:
- Plenty of climbing at different locations throughout the region!
- Climbing movement skill building
- Rappelling (both indoors and outdoors)
- Ropework skills development
- Indoor Rock Climbing at N3C (if Mother Nature forces us inside!)