The end of October is a special time for us at N3C. We opened our doors for the first time on October 21, 2014, and we have celebrated the gym’s birthday each year since. This timing also lines up with what is (for most of us, at least) the end of outdoor rock climbing season in New England and, therefore, the real start to indoor climbing season. But, most of all, this is a great time to celebrate YOU – it’s thanks to you doing what you do that we can do what we do!
Join us at Iron Furnace Brewing
We usually throw our parties at N3C, and they’re generally potluck events, but the pandemic is changing many things. This year, we are THRILLED to hold this celebration at the Iron Furnace Brewery. It is an awesome location, not just because of their superb locally crafted beers and yummy food, but because they offer a big open space the allows us to spread out with lots of fresh air while still being protected from the elements.
Don’t miss this event!
Calling everyone who is part of (or should be part of) the North Country Climbing Community. If you’re a climber – that’s you! If you aren’t a climber – that’s you, too, because you should give it a go!
This is a family-friendly event at a brewery that is decidedly family friendly. Feel free to bring the kids!
Also, a big goal of ours is to grow our community, so we would be pysched if you brought someone new to N3C with you!
Here’s the plan:
- Adam Reczek will be playing live music
- There will be a climbing movie showing in the background
- We will provide birthday cake (N3C is turing 6!)
- Gear giveaways! (Enough said!)
- ONE NIGHT ONLY MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL:
- New recurring memberships have NO INITIATION FEE and are 1/2 price for November
- Current members who bring someone who becomes a new member get a free N3C t-shirt or a 1/2 price hoodie