Updated as of March 4, 2022
We are open with important changes to how we do things. These new policies, procedures, and rules are based on best practices from various sources, in particular the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the Climbing Wall Association (CWA), and the American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA). As always, we are working to manage risks while creating an awesome climbing environment.
Please note the “updated as of” date above and check back often as our practices will likely evolve over the coming weeks and months.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the recent spike in cases in the area we are continuing to require masks. All visitors take the following precautions:
- Capacity is not limited. You may ensure access by reserving your climbing session in advance by clicking here. If you do not reserve in advance and we are at maximum capacity, you will need to wait for someone to leave.
- You may not enter the climbing area if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face masks are optional but recommended.
- We recommend sanitizing or washing hands before and after climbing. We have hand sanitizer for you at the desk.
- Keep 6 feet of space between yourself and anyone with whom you do not live.
- Follow all of our normal rules. You can find them here.
- Please be patient, kind, and considerate. We all want to have fun, get stronger, and stay healthy!
Failure to observe these rules may result in your dismissal from N3C!
Don't forget to sign a waiver!
All visitors, whether they are climbing or not, must complete a Visitor Agreement. Any visitor under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian sign their form.